Four-Axis Scara Robots
The new self-developed four-axis SCARA robot. Equipped with a precise integrated control system for driving and controlling, with a customized vision module, it can realize rapid and automatic calibration of the robot, which is very easy to use.
- 1. Diversified configuration: It is suitable for robot arm with 1-6kg playload and 400-700mm length, which meets different robot arm demand of clients.
- 2. High performance: Repeated positioning accuracy can reach +-0.01mm and cycle time can reach 0.36s, increasing the handling capacity of parts.
- 3. Light weight: The unique high rigidity robot arm design is based on TOPO opt, which combines the advantages of light weight and low vibration.
- 4. Small but Ingenious: Self-developed drive control integration, smaller volume (325 * 235 * 135), rich hardware function interfaces, and its own protocol can quickly realize secondary development and application.
- 3C, Lithium Battery, PCB, Food and Beverage, Package, Medical Care, Consumable Goods, Teaching.