Four-Axis Scara Robots
The self-developed four-axis SCARA robot is equipped with a precision drive and control integrated control system combined with a customized vision module, which can realize rapid automatic calibration of the robot and facilitate operation and use.
1. Diversified configuration: It is suitable for robot arms with a 2-15kg payload and 300-1000mm length, which meets different robot arm demands of clients.
2. High performance: Repeated positioning accuracy can reach +-0.01mm, and cycle time can reach 0.33s, increasing the handling capacity of parts.
3. Lightweight: The unique high-rigidity robot arm design is based on TOPO opt, combining lightweight and low vibration advantages.
4. Small but Ingenious: Self-developed drive control integration, smaller volume, rich hardware function interfaces, and its protocol can quickly realize secondary development and application.
- Lithium, 3C, Medical, Packing.