What is the function of Arburg injection molding machine?
2021/12/31 By LZ
TH Series Direct Press Type Injection Molding Machine (130T-1400T)
Arburg injection molding machine is the most important machinery equipment common in plastic injection processing. In this article, we take a closer look at the structure of the injection molding machine and the parameters of plastic injection molding.
Structure details of injection molding machine
In general, an ordinary injection molding machine consists of 5 systems. These are:
- injection molding support system
- Moreover, injection system
- Similarly, clamping system
- Furthermore, mold system and control system.
Injection molding support system
The injection molding support system consists of 4 subsystems, each with its own function.
Body: is the part that has the function of linking the systems of the plastic injection machine together
Electrical system: includes electrical cabinets and wires. Moreover, arburg injection molding machine provides power. In addition, it helps the motor to operate. The electrical system needs to be scientifically designed, helping to ensure the safety of the operator.
Hydraulic system: composes of pump, valve, and pipe system, motor… is the place to generate resources for closing and opening the mold, clamping force, creating force for push pin, rotating action of screw and sliding action of the surface core.
The cooling System of arburg injection molding machine
The cooling system with the function of cooling the mold by water or Ethylene Glycol solution… helps the plastic material to harden into the desired shape. It happens before ejection. Furthermore, it solidifies the plastic into a shape before the product is ejected from the mold.
The arburg injection molding machine melts the plastic material under the influence of temperature. Similarly, it maintains the temperature of the liquefied plastic, compresses and degas it during the injection of the plastic into the mold cavity as well as the shaping of the product.
Components of arburg injection molding machine
The injection system is composed of a plastic feed hopper, a plastic container, heating rings, a screw, a nozzle and a self-opening return unit. During operation, when the screw moves backward, the wedge-shaped barrier moves towards the nozzle, at which time the molten plastic will flow in front of the screw head.
Clamping system with mold opening and closing function helps to hold the mold firmly while waiting for cooling and opens to push the product out of the mold.
The clamping system comes of the:
- pusher assembly
- Moreover, the clamp assembly,
- Similarly, the connecting rods
- Furthermore, the movable plate and the fixed plate.
Mold system of arburg injection molding machine
The mold system is a plastic product forming injection molding system consisting of a fixed half and a movable half. In which, the fixed part carries the mold cavity (female mold) and the movable part carries the mold core (male mold).
Generally, the mold system with a very complex structure basically includes the following components:
Guide and positioning system: including guide pin, guide bearing, positioner, positioning ring…
The system of leading plastic into the mold cavity: including the nozzle silver, plastic channel, nozzle…
Product pushing system: including push pin, return pin, support pin, support pin bearing, push plate, retaining plate, support block…
Cooling system: including water lines, grooves, heat pipes, connectors (hollow shaft pipes, faucets)…
arburg injection molding machine Control system
The arburg injection molding machine control system is like the operating system of the injection molding machine. Injection molding parameters such as temperature, pressure, injection molding speed, position of hydraulic system parts… are clearly displayed on the control panel.
The parameters adjust through the control panel displayed on the computer screen. Injection molding parameters set and must not be changed while the injection molding machine is in operation. The control system is the basis for the injection molding machine to perform operations during the entire pressing cycle.
Parameters of injection molding
Generally, different types of arburg injection molding machine will have different injection molding processing parameters. Some common characteristics in the parameters that the plastic injection machine operator should understand include:
The injection speed has a direct impact on the shape, determining the characteristic properties of the product. It is necessary to set the standard injection molding speed based on the characteristics of the plastic injection machine and the plastic product you want to form.
If the pressing speed is too high, it will make the product not aesthetically pleasing, glossy; surface blurred or seam floating…
If the arburg injection molding machine speed is too low, it will cause the mold not to fill. Similarly, it causes lack of material, shrinkage, deformation, and failure to meet the required size standards.
Injection molding speed also needs to be based on actual speed, not simply parameters displayed on the control panel.
Just like injection molding speed, injection pressure has an effect on the operation of the injection molding machine and on the characteristics of the formed product.
Injection pressure is an injection molding machine parameter. It comes on calculations in accordance with the characteristics of:
- mold structure
- type of plastic material common
- Temperature and time of the injection molding process.
If the injection molding pressure k adjusts reasonably, it will affect the quality and aesthetics of the formed product. Usually, high injection pressure is common in the production of parts that require thin walls and high pressure is common in the case of thick product walls.
Press area of arburg injection molding machine
Products with different technical requirements require different injection molding areas. The pressing area clearly defines and the setting is reasonable during the whole injection molding process.
Injection area is an injection molding machine parameter that can affect the clamping force, mold size and technical parameters of the plastic injection machine.
The above article refers to the details of injection molding machine structure and plastic injection processing parameters. In fact, operating an injection molding machine requires a lot of skills and experience. It is to be able to produce plastic products with the expected quality and high aesthetics.
The technology and advantages of plastic injection molding
Injection molding is a method of manufacturing plastic products by injecting a polymer melts into an injection mold and then cooling it down. Most of the world’s plastic products come in injection molding machines – injection molding machines. Such a technological process is common for large-scale and small-scale production.
Arburg injection molding machine has been common in mass production for over 50 years. This made it possible to produce a variety of plastic products of various sizes and weights, structures and thicknesses.
Injection molding machines and types of casting
There are several types of injection molding machines and, accordingly, several methods of injection molding of plastics. Moreover, the choice will depend on what products plan to reproduce.
- Guangdong machinery and mould association member companies visit Topstar 2021/12/31
- On the first stop of the Alibaba study tour, Zhejiang entrepreneurs visit Topstar 2021/12/31
- Topstar won the “2022 Dongguan City, non-public industrial enterprises (group) contribution award” 2021/12/31
- Topstar (Vietnam) Technology Co.,Ltd Opening Ceremony 2021/12/31
- Air Chillers
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- Cabinet dryers
- CNC Drilling Machine
- CNC Drilling Machines
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine for Sale
- CNC Machine Manufacturing
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- CNC Machining Center
- CNC wood carving machine
- Cooling system
- Cross-Walking Single Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Single-Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Three-Axis/Five-Axis Servo Driven Robot
- cross-walking three-axis/five-axis servo-driven robot
- Dehumidifier Dryer
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- Desktop Plastic Injection Molding Machine
- direct clamp injection molding machine
- Direct clamp injection molding machines
- Drilling Centers
- Drying and dehumidification system
- drying and dehumidifying equipment
- Drying and Dehumidifying System
- drying system
- effective and efficient. Cabinet dryers are also used in other industries where large quantities of material need to be dried
- Feeding And Conveying System
- Five Axis Machine Center
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Granulating & Recycling System
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Molding Machines
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- Industrial robot
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Injection Manipulator
- Injection molding
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Factory
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- injection molding machine with a robot
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection molding robot automation
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Introducing Injection Robot
- It is the best choice for drying large quantities of material at once. Cabinetmakers use these machines because they are fast
- large injection molding machine
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- Mold Temperature Control System
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- Plastic Injection Molding Machines
- plastic injection robot
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotic injection molding machines
- robotics in injection molding
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Servo Cylinder Robot
- Servo Driven Robots
- servo injection robots
- Servo-Driven Robot
- Setup of injection machine
- Silicone Injection Molding Machine
- Stainless Hopper Dryer
- swing arm robot
- toggle clamp injection molding machine
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- Useful Injection molding machine
- Vertical machining centers
- x carve CNC