How to select a robot injection molding machine
2023/01/08 By LZ
How to select a robot injection molding machine
Robot injection molding machine
When selecting a robot for your plastic injection molding process, there are many things to consider. It’s important to know what you’re looking for and then work with an experienced company and integrator who can help you find the right tools and skills.
Whether robots are needed in the plastic injection molding process
When you’re trying to decide whether or not a robot is appropriate for your plastic injection molding process. You should ask yourself if the task being performed by the robot is one with any of the following qualities:
Dangerous (for example, handling toxic chemicals)
Dirty (such as cleaning parts after they’ve been machined)
Dull (not requiring much thought)
Determining the type of robot you need can be a daunting task
The first step in choosing a robotic injection molding machine is determining how many parts you need to produce and how small the pieces are. For example, if you have large amounts, it makes sense to use a 5-axis robot. If your company manufactures small consumer goods that fit in the palm of your hand and require short cycle times, then it would be worth considering an armless solution (if space permits).
Many different types of robots on the market today can be used for this process. Each one has its strengths and weaknesses depending on what material is being molded as well as its size and shape—not to mention cost factors such as maintenance fees associated with keeping them operational over time.
Cooperation with companies with experience in integrating robots and machines
A company’s history will help you make an informed decision. The best place to start is by asking the salesperson if they have previous experience integrating the machine you are interested in into their production process. If they don’t, there’s a good chance that they won’t be able to give you a detailed answer or explanation about what it takes to integrate your new robot system with your existing equipment, which can lead to costly mistakes down the road.
Ask for references and testimonials – check their website and social media accounts again for examples of past work.
Combining plastic injection molding system with automation
You can save money by having an experienced integrator put together a plastic injection molding system with automation.
While you may be able to save money by purchasing your hardware and installing it yourself, finding a company with experience in the field is essential. If you’re not familiar with robotics and automation, then it would be best for you to hire someone who is.
Robot programming should be simple and fast
The robot’s programming should be easy and fast while still allowing for high levels of customization. This will determine how quickly you can get your product onto the market. If it’s not easy to use, you might be wasting time figuring out how much material should be used in each molding process or making changes after production.
The robot should also be able to handle various tasks and materials so that there isn’t any wasted time switching tools or materials halfway through production. It may seem like an extra step, but minimizing downtime between cycles will save you time in the long run.
Reliability is critical when automating your plastic injection molding process
You agree that reliability is critical when automating your plastic injection molding process. And it’s also a key factor in selecting the right company, people, and skills.
How do you know which machine or company to choose? You look at reliability data, which shows how many parts are produced yearly. How long they last before they break down, and how much downtime occurs due to breakdowns. This information can help you identify machines with the highest levels of reliability and those with high levels of repeatability.
If this all looks pretty complicated… well… it is! But don’t worry – we’ve developed tools specifically designed for this task, so you can easily find reliable machines for sale online now!
It’s critical to select the right tools
- Select the right integrator
- Make sure you have the right programming skills
- Make sure your robot can handle the loads
- Make sure your robot can handle the speeds
- Make sure your robot is reliable
It’s essential to make sure that you have the right programming skills. If your robot isn’t programmed correctly, it won’t do what you want it to do.
So, to sum up
No question that automating your injection molding process can be a complex endeavor. However, with the right tools and skills, you can automate your plastic injection molding process cost-effectively and reliably.
- Topstar helps Chinese companies to build factories overseas 2023/01/08
- The inauguration ceremony of Small and Micro Enterprises Working Committee of Dongguan Federation of Industry and Commerce was successfully held in Topstar￼ 2023/01/08
- Topstar helps Yiheda to build an injection molding factory and achieve intensive production 2023/01/08
- Dongguan Equipment Manufacturing Supply Chain Cooperation Matchmaking Meeting Successfully Held￼ 2023/01/08
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- drying system
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Introducing Injection Robot
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- plastic injection robot
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotics in injection molding
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Setup of injection machine
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- x carve CNC