How does injection machine robot help industry?
2022/04/29 By LZ
What are industrial robots?
An injection machine robot is one of the most use tools in process automation. A robot is a programmable manipulator with several axes (between 3 and 6). It designs for the automation of industrial processes that are repetitive or require a lot of effort.
Key advantages of robotics to automate your manufacturing
- They do not rest which makes them more productive than a human.
- They free humans from repetitive, tedious or non-ergonomic tasks.
- Injection machine robot doesn’t make mistakes. The repetitiveness of its movements is high and precise.
With them an increase in quality, productivity and profitability achieves. For this reason, industrial robotics has become a key element in process automation. The main industry that installs these robots is the automotive industry.
Although we can already see them in many sectors such as food, household appliances, kitchenware, packaging, plastic injection…
Tips for installing an industrial robot
You have to look at different parameters when installing the best industrial or collaborative injection machine robot. It is always appropriate to seek advice from automation experts or technicians from the different robotics brands.
Speed: the cycle time will mark our need. In view of the application, we may prefer to choose robots with fewer axes but which are much faster when handling parts.
Protection level: depending on the environment where the injection machine robot is going to be installed, you need some type of IP protection. The degree of protection will determine by the industry: food,
The 3 essential parameters when thinking about buying a robot are
Process: It is the main reason to install a robot, therefore the most important a priori. Depending on how the process carries out, it will be better to choose a robot with a greater or lesser number of axes. Everything will depend on the complexity of the movements.
It will also help us discern between industrial or collaborative robots and the level of security required.
Force: the load that the injection machine robot will have to handle will define which model is the right one. When buying an industrial robot we will have to look at the payload (maximum load).
Scope: it is necessary to know, depending on the application, what the distance of the operation is. Therefore, we will have to focus on the maximum operating range and that this adjusts to our needs.
Pharmaceutical products, medicines or hospital and surgical products; or by application; flammable environments, humid environments, paint…
Operations performed by robot in plastic injection
Inspection: by means of peripheral equipment such as artificial vision, the injection machine robot can carry out the operation of moving the piece for its positioning or it can move the inspection equipment. As well as feeding and unloading the test bench automatically.
Unloading: this technology consolidates in the sector for unloading injectors. Especially, it uses of Cartesian robots, although in recent years the demand for anthropomorphic robots has grown due to their versatility.
Placement of inserts in the mold: certain components must introduce into the mold of the injector and thus be integrated into the part. In this operation, six-axis injection machine robots that have greater mobility and allow inserting more complex inserts from the side of the fuel transfer machine are very useful.
Cutting and deburring through using blades
Casting cutting is the same robot that extracts the piece, using blades or pneumatic pliers. Likewise, a robot is capable of deburring the parts, although in this case we recommend investing in the improvement or repair of the molds to reduce these failures.
Since the burrs tend to vary in size or position and complicate or make the process more expensive, to remove them.
Handling: injection machine robot do most common operation. The movements of parts are between stations or machines.
Packing: for all the subject of packaging and palletizing at the end of the line.
Injection molding with robots
Currently, the collaborative robotics market has high growth prospects in many industrial sectors, and even in non-industrial ones.
In particular to the world of plastics, according to BIS Research, 15% of all cobot applications in 2020 are dedicated to the assistance of injection molding machines.
These injection machine robots have the freedom of movement of an industrial robot. But they favor by the possibility of working close to humans. With a risk assessment and the correct integration of security, a robot will assist human operators in your factory without the need for fencing.
In conclusion, this translates into the possibility of automating processes that could not be done before and in saving space in the plant.
Safety measures for robot with an injection molding machine.
According to the manufacturers, these injection machine robot design to work hand in hand with humans, as if it were another partner but quieter. We as integrative engineering prefer to carry out a study of the process to carries out.
The robot can be collaborative but not the app. For this reason, in 90% of the projects that we find, security devices must install to comply with regulations and the internal security protocols of each factory.
With a presence scanner and through programming it is possible to determine areas with different speeds. It is also visually pleasing, since there are no large fences.
Automation is a technological tool to boost productivity and efficiency of the injection machine robot. Therefore, reduce costs and make companies more competitive. In addition, it making more flexible through adaptability and simple reconfiguration in the face of new economic paradigms.
Advantages of automation
Covid-19 has not only had unfortunate health effects on the population, but also social ones, causing the modification of some of our habits, forms of behavior and, above all, interaction between people.
To all this must add the shock caused in the economy, where GDP has suffered declines and the production of many factories has had to stop due to confinement.
And thus, injection machine robot adapting to a demand that will surely give priority to low prices as an important variable when it buying.
Automation is not an expense
Therefore, automation will be a pillar of technological transformation in the new paradigm that presents to us. Not, only at the production level, but also in business management and marketing.
It is an investment. Investment in technology, especially automation, has direct effects and increases in efficiency, productivity, profitability and profit.
Private companies that opt for an investment in innovation and automation in their service and production areas show faster financial recovery and greater flexibility to adapt to new economic plans.
- Guangdong machinery and mould association member companies visit Topstar 2022/04/29
- On the first stop of the Alibaba study tour, Zhejiang entrepreneurs visit Topstar 2022/04/29
- Topstar won the “2022 Dongguan City, non-public industrial enterprises (group) contribution award” 2022/04/29
- Topstar (Vietnam) Technology Co.,Ltd Opening Ceremony 2022/04/29
- Air Chillers
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- Cabinet dryers
- CNC Drilling Machine
- CNC Drilling Machines
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine for Sale
- CNC Machine Manufacturing
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- CNC Machining Center
- CNC wood carving machine
- Cross-Walking Single Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Single-Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Three-Axis/Five-Axis Servo Driven Robot
- cross-walking three-axis/five-axis servo-driven robot
- Dehumidifier Dryer
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- Desktop Plastic Injection Molding Machine
- direct clamp injection molding machine
- Direct clamp injection molding machines
- Drilling Centers
- Drying and dehumidification system
- drying and dehumidifying equipment
- Drying and Dehumidifying System
- drying system
- effective and efficient. Cabinet dryers are also used in other industries where large quantities of material need to be dried
- Feeding And Conveying System
- Five Axis Machine Center
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Granulating & Recycling System
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Molding Machines
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- Industrial robot
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Injection Manipulator
- Injection molding
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Factory
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- injection molding machine with a robot
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection molding robot automation
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Introducing Injection Robot
- It is the best choice for drying large quantities of material at once. Cabinetmakers use these machines because they are fast
- large injection molding machine
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- Mold Temperature Control System
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- Plastic Injection Molding Machines
- plastic injection robot
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotic injection molding machines
- robotics in injection molding
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Servo Cylinder Robot
- Servo Driven Robots
- servo injection robots
- Servo-Driven Robot
- Setup of injection machine
- Silicone Injection Molding Machine
- Stainless Hopper Dryer
- swing arm robot
- toggle clamp injection molding machine
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- Useful Injection molding machine
- Vertical machining centers
- x carve CNC