Take you to know the automation of injection molding robots
2022/12/28 By LZ
Take you to know the automation of injection molding robots
Robots are widely used in modern production. The injection molding machine uses plastic particles as raw materials, and the plastic particles are fed into a hopper by an electric feeder. The plastic is heated to a melting point of 240~260 degrees Celsius in an extruder under high pressure and then injected into the mold cavity. The final melt process is cooled and solidified, forming a product. At this time, the robot hand takes out the effect from the mold on the conveyor belt for further processing.
Injection molding applications in various industrial sectors
Injection molding is widely used in a variety of industries. This is because it is one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to produce plastic products.
In many instances, injection molding can be used to make all parts needed for a product. Suppose a position requires more than one material or color. In that case, it makes sense to use an injection molding process since this type of manufacturing allows for multiple fabrics and colors per part. In addition, injection molding provides greater precision than other processes, such as extrusion or blow molding. This will enable you to create pieces with very detailed features that would be difficult or impossible using different processes.
Since so many industries rely on plastic components, there are many different types of products that could be made using the injection molding process: automotive parts, medical devices, and equipment; consumer goods such as toys; building materials such as siding; sporting goods like golf clubs; industrial equipment like gears and bearings…the list goes on!
The injection molding machine operates in the following manner.
The injection molding machine operates in the following manner: first, the plastic particles are fed into the molding machine and then heated and compressed. The plastic particles melt due to thermal energy, forming a soft or viscous state. The mold cavity is filled with this melted material. Under pressure, the fluid flow path is formed. When an external force is released, it will harden again after cooling to room temperature.
Plastic particles under high-pressure melt
Injection molding is mainly used in plastic products. The primary process of injection molding is to melt plastic particles under high pressure. After injection into the cavity of the product mold, cooling and solidification will form plastic products.
The robot hand takes the product from the mold
At this time, the robot hand removes the product from the mold and puts it on the conveyor belt for the following process. The robot hand is made of high-strength aluminum alloy, which can be rotated freely to pick up and place products with high accuracy. It’s simple to use; you need to put it in the line direction according to instructions from CAD drawing or software system design by yourself.
The robot hand is suitable for pick-and-place operation in electronic and mechanical industries. It can be used to pick up and place small parts, such as IC, LED sheet, etc. The robot hand has two fingers and one thumb that are complex copper electrodes. They can easily pick up the products with high accuracy by electrostatic force.
Unlike ordinary injection molding machines
Unlike ordinary injection molding machines, the most critical parts of robots are robotic hands. They take the product out of the mold and place it on the conveyor belt. Transport it to another place or perform other tasks. We should know about this because it can help us understand how automation works.
The second thing we need to understand is that many different robotic hands are available today, which means they all have additional features and specifications. Therefore, before buying a machine that uses this technology in the design process. It would be best if you made sure that you first investigate all available options to avoid wasting money (or worse) on unnecessary things. Buy products that do not entirely meet your needs!
Robots are widely used in modern production
Robots are suitable for modern production. They mainly play a role in manufacturing, assembling, and testing products. Robots also play an essential role in packaging products.
As time goes by, the application of robots in the manufacturing industry has increased. Many industries are using this technology, which helps to improve productivity and reduce production costs.
To sum up-automation of injection molding robots
The injection molding machine represents modern production equipment, and the Robot is also an auxiliary device. This way, the injection molding robot is more efficient and accurate than ordinary machines.
- Topstar helps Chinese companies to build factories overseas 2022/12/28
- The inauguration ceremony of Small and Micro Enterprises Working Committee of Dongguan Federation of Industry and Commerce was successfully held in Topstar￼ 2022/12/28
- Topstar helps Yiheda to build an injection molding factory and achieve intensive production 2022/12/28
- Dongguan Equipment Manufacturing Supply Chain Cooperation Matchmaking Meeting Successfully Held￼ 2022/12/28
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- drying system
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Introducing Injection Robot
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- plastic injection robot
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotics in injection molding
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Setup of injection machine
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- x carve CNC