CNC Wood Cutting Machine: Best to boost Business in 2022
2022/03/01 By 兰兹
Criteria for choosing a CNC woodworking machine
Modern CNC wood-cutting machines are not just a pile of metal with precise mechanics but computerized and automated technically complex devices. Moreover, the use of numerical programming and computerization leads to an increase in productivity and the accuracy of the work performed.
How do you choose CNC woodworking machines?
Woodworking equipment is shared in furniture workshops, industrial woodworking enterprises, and design centers. When choosing a CNC machine for woodworking, it is first necessary to determine such parameters.
How does a CNC wood-cutting machine work?
The data of the required product is given to the computer using an input device. Moreover, having loaded the task, the computer, using the appropriate program, sends commands to the control device that controls the operation of the equipment until the finished product is received.
In practice, this is how it works. A wooden blank is attached to the working part. With a full-fledged region drawing, the operator sets simple commands on the control panel.
Moreover, the CNC wood-cutting machine indicates the set of required tools. The order in which they should be replaced, the route, and the spindle’s rotation speed. Then, the program starts, and we have a finished part of the output.
CNC woodworking machine table dimensions
As a rule, the size of the CNC machine table indicates the maximum processing area and the possible dimensions of the workpiece to process. It is necessary to decide for what products and purposes the machine will serve; it will be:
- Carved elements of interior decor;
- Door fronts;
- Overhead parts with wood carvings.
The dimensions must cover the most significant dimensions of the region.
For overhead threading, you can install a table with a size of 550×850 mm in a CNC wood-cutting machine. Moreover, the processing of carved facades, carved frames, wall panels, and paintings – the table size should be around 1300×1300 mm.
To manufacture doors, the countertop size must correspond to the dimensions of the doors. It can be in the range of 1200×1700 mm or 1200×2600 mm. For processing small souvenirs, a CNC machine, which has a tabletop size of 320×320, 380×380, or 420×420 mm, is suitable.
CNC wood cutting machine Spindle type and power
Moreover, it must be said that standard collector electric motors on hand-held devices such as “cresses” and “makits” are unsuitable for professional processing. They are easy to cut for 30 minutes or milled for no more than 5 minutes.
They do not withstand constant work for 9-15 hours (often more than a day). Only asynchronous motors with a frequency converter can work for a long time.
What spindle power to install for processing different materials?
For producing small souvenirs, jewelry models, and overhead carved wooden elements. Moreover, choosing a spindle with a power of 1.6-2.3 kW for a CNC wood-cutting machine is enough.
For milling wood to a depth of more than 7 cm, cutting and cutting plywood, and cutting MDF with panel cutters – the spindle power selects at least 2.9 kW. For milling PTFE products, a 1.6 kW spindle is easy to fix.
Spindles differ in the way of cooling: water or air. As a rule, convenient and inexpensive water-cooled spindles are standard in woodworking.
Workpiece height affects CNC machine selection.
Moreover, the thickness or height of the workpiece affects the size of the “Z” point during CNC machine selection. This is the distance from the tabletop to the beam, where the spindle carriage fixes and moves.
It is enough to install a CNC wood-cutting machine with a height along the “Z” coordinate of 110-160 mm for the manufacture of promotional items, cutting materials, and woodcarving for the manufacture of promotional items, cutting materials, and woodcarving during the processing of massive and large wooden parts. Moreover, you can install a machine with a 210-310 mm height and above.
Control method of wood cutting machine
There are three ways to manage:
- Port and computer, usually LPT;
- Control board and computer;
- Standalone console.
The first method is amateur and is not suitable for professional work. The second option involves purchasing a computer; the convenience lies in the fact that the processing process shows on the monitor, and processing emulation is possible. Moreover, one PC is enough for modeling/preparation and cutting parts.
The main advantage of the CNC wood-cutting machine
The main advantage of the remote control (NC Studio) is full integration with the device, even during a power outage. The CNC machine will remember the position and start working from the point of completion, with ease of operation and good dust protection. Moreover, a computer is essential to compile a numerical program for the equipment.
As practice shows, when choosing a woodworking machine with automatic tool change, rotary axes, or several spindles, it is better to install NC Studio control. This system ensures the correct operation of all organs and procedures of the CNC router.
Reliability with high-quality parts
In this case, the main parameter in the CNC wood-cutting machine is the device’s weight. Moreover, if you have a 1300×1300 machine weighing 250-350 kg, this indicates poor performance and poor installation design. To work effectively, this equipment should weigh 450-550 kg. Also, the device kit with high-quality parts and assemblies affects the work efficiency.
Moreover, CNC woodworking machines are easy to develop, considering the material process and the tasks performed in several modifications: heavy, medium, and light. All seriesmachines differ in weight, cross-section of installed metal structures, bed design, etc. All this is reflected in the price of equipment.
Powerful spindles, with automatic tool change and servo motors
High-speed CNC wood-cutting machines are pretty expensive. More economical and proven in the processing of wood devices with stepper motors. Moreover, the choice of an electric motor for a CNC machine will depend on the type of milling, the material being processed, and the tasks assigned.
In the middle range of the cost of CNC machines, as a rule, a rack and pinion drive or a ball screw pair is installed as a drive. Ball screws are an excellent choice for small devices; their movement speed is 7-11 m / min, and their accuracy is up to 0.03 mm for every 30 cm length.
Moreover, the gear rack of the CNC wood-cutting machine accelerates to 25-45 m / min; the milling accuracy is slightly lower – 0.06 mm for every 30 cm. This is usually enough for cutting and milling particle boards, wood, polyamide, acrylic, and composite.
- Topstar electric IMM unveiled in Iran Plast 2023 2022/03/01
- Star Club | Discussing energy-saving and emission-reduction retrofit solutions for factories 2022/03/01
- Open Day | Topstar held the first overseas plastics equipment exhibition in Indonesia 2022/03/01
- Topstar honored the top 7 enterprises in the auxiliary machine industry 2022/03/01
- Air Chillers
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- auxiliary machine
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- Cabinet dryers
- CNC Drilling Machine
- CNC Drilling Machines
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine Center
- CNC Machine for Sale
- CNC Machine Manufacturing
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- CNC Machining Center
- CNC wood carving machine
- Cooling system
- Cross-Walking Single Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Single-Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Three-Axis/Five-Axis Servo Driven Robot
- cross-walking three-axis/five-axis servo-driven robot
- Dehumidifier Dryer
- delta parallel robot
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- desktop plastic injection machine
- Desktop Plastic Injection Molding Machine
- direct clamp injection molding machine
- Direct clamp injection molding machines
- Dosing & mixing system
- Drilling Centers
- Drying and dehumidification system
- drying and dehumidifying equipment
- Drying and Dehumidifying System
- drying system
- effective and efficient. Cabinet dryers are also used in other industries where large quantities of material need to be dried
- elbow hydraulic injection molding machines
- Feeding And Conveying System
- Five Axis Machine Center
- Gathering Topstar
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Granulating & Recycling System
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- horizontal injection molding machine
- Horizontal Injection Molding Machines
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- Industrial robot
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Industry Chain
- Injection Manipulator
- Injection molding
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- injection molding dryer
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Factory
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- Injection molding machine procurement
- injection molding machine with a robot
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection Molding Robot
- Injection molding robot automation
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Injection robot manufacturer
- injection robots
- Introducing Injection Robot
- It is the best choice for drying large quantities of material at once. Cabinetmakers use these machines because they are fast
- large injection molding machine
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- low speed sound-proof granulator
- machine plastic molding
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- middle speed granulator
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- Mold Temperature Control System
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- open day
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic forming equipment
- plastic injection machine
- plastic injection machines
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- Plastic Injection Molding Machines
- plastic injection robot
- Plastic Molding machine
- plastic molding press
- plastic-molding machine
- powerful granulator
- Powerful Type Sound-Proof Granulator
- production of plastic seats
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotic injection molding machines
- robotics in injection molding
- SCARA robot
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Servo Cylinder Robot
- servo driven robot
- Servo Driven Robots
- servo injection robots
- Servo-Driven Robot
- Setup of injection machine
- Silicone Injection Molding Machine
- six-axis industrial robot
- Stainless Hopper Dryer
- Stainless Hopper Dryers
- star club
- swing arm robot
- toggle clamp injection molding machine
- Topstar Engineering
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- Useful Injection molding machine
- Vertical machining centers
- volumetric type blender
- water distributor
- Water Type MoldTemperature Controller
- x carve CNC