Take Advantage of Desktop CNC Machine: 9 Tips
2022/03/24 By 兰兹
Regarding production activities in the mechanical engineering industry, an indispensable device is a desktop CNC machine.
What is a CNC machine?
CNC machines are a standard mechanical device widely applied in the mechanical industry. Especially in the mechanical sector manufacturing gas. So, do we have a good understanding of CNC machines? How does it work, and how does it work? So here we go to learn about CNC machines.
Main Table of Contents
- CNC Definition
- What is a CNC machine?
- Applications of CNC machines
- Working principle of CNC machine
- Advantages of CNC machines
What is CNC?
The purpose of CNC is to support the processing of all kinds of mechanical products to improve productivity, as well as improve product quality and accuracy and reduce human effort.
As we know above, desktop CNC machine refers to the operation and control via computer, so CNC machine means processing machinery that uses technology to control fully automatically via computer. Therefore, CNC machines can work in many different spaces such as 2D, 3D,…
The machine will manage and manipulate the system to move in any direction based on the system’s control. Computer or specialized equipment. The CNC machine will ensure more accuracy and comprehensiveness than traditional cutting machines that can only handle fixed shapes.
Applications of desktop CNC machine
The demand for CNC machines in Vietnam is now huge, from individuals to large enterprises, with the development of society and high requirements for aesthetics and the sophistication of dishes.
Metalwork, or even wood or mica materials, are required to create fine textures because that requires more specialized equipment than a traditional machine. Some of the applications include the following:
- Machining machine parts, metal molds,,
- Processing, depicting shapes, 2D, 3D patterns, …
- Engrave detailed designs on metal, wood, and mica,…
- Processing, carving, and shaping crystal, glass, stone glass, …
The application of desktop CNC machines is relatively high and widely standard, especially in the manufacturing industry. CNC machines help reduce the product finishing process and increase the ability to shape complex details to diversify human creativity.
Working principle of CNC machine
CNC machines have many different types and different uses and suitability, including several devices such as lathes, milling machines, planers, engraving machines, etc.
They all have one feature that all work on the general principle. The main shaft will move in the z direction from the top, and the table holds the product in the X and Y axes, bringing the cutting edge to all product surfaces.
When using a desktop CNC machine, the lines will produce very smooth and delicate products. Operating a CNC machine is not as complicated as many people think. Usually, before handing over the machine, the engineering team will guide you carefully from the most straightforward steps. After a short time, you can completely operate this machine.
Advantages of CNC machines
The application of CNC machines in processing metal parts or processing materials is very diverse. We can see a lot of advantages of CNC machines that perhaps cannot fully explain. They can be accurate. But in general, we can see some benefits of desktop CNC machines:
- Can cut magnetic and non-magnetic materials.
- Processing on all different materials: metal, non-metal, plastic, aluminum, stainless steel, and paper cutting.
- Cutting with a Fiber Laser is completed in less time than conventional cutters require.
- Able to work in air, vacuum, liquid, solid… There are many unique applications that no other technology can do.
- Cutting technology produces finished products without the need to reprocess the product, helping to maximize production costs.
Laser cutting technology reduces contamination of metal workpieces, providing specific advantages compared to traditional mechanical cutting techniques.
In the normal cutting process, the heat generated during the cutting process in a desktop CNC machine often easily deforms the product. While using Laser cutting technology because the heat-resistant area is tiny. It will reduce the possibility of metal warping and deformation.
- It can be cut to any straight or curved, thick and thin surfaces, intricate details…
- No noise, good working conditions. In addition, the working conditions of workers are greatly improved due to the lower amount of smoke and dust compared to mechanical methods.
- Good quality and affordable when using CNC machining, stainless steel processing, and stainless steel processing on demand.
General information about desktop CNC machine
Referring to CNC tools can generally be bulky floor-standing machines. However, the CNC machine is also a suitable desktop option for creative production studios with limited space or small studios.
It is standard on the desk and office, and the closed design is adopted. No need to worry that the debris generated during operation will be sprayed out randomly.
It is more suitable for use in indoor spaces. Debris no longer flew around the room.
What is a Desktop CNC Machine?
The CNC machine tool is a desktop machine tool with the lid closed; after the user puts the material into the machining area, the top can be closed so that the debris can gather inside the body. Machine and is cleaned more easily.
There are desktop CNC lathes, desktop CNC milling machines, and five-axis CNC milling machines, which are mainly common in the production workshops, testing houses of scientific research and development units, and innovation laboratories of the university. University and other small parts machining.
Dimensions of the machine
The body of the desktop CNC machine is also relatively small; the surface size is 850 * 480 * 680mm, and the flat part has a length and width of 750 * 650, so it will not take up too much space on the table suitable for compact purposes.
The development team says that in many cases, CNC machining is more productive than 3D printing and can process metal materials. However, the two are not in a competitive relationship. Instead, they are the best partners. Users can use 3D first.
After the printer does the test and verifies that there are no problems with the design, materials are selected from the experience of test works, and desktop CNC machine methods are common to produce more durable parts.
CNC machines are the perfect complement and support to replace the old way of machining. It helps businesses produce and process products more accurately, increase productivity, and reduce product costs.
At TOPSTAR MACHINE, you get the best injection molding machines at the best price.
- Topstar Robotics Appears at Guangdong High-Quality Development Conference 2022/03/24
- Kick-off 2024 | Green manufacturer helps robot understand you better 2022/03/24
- Celebrate New Year’s Day, Thankful for Companionship | Topstar’s 2023 “Keywords” 2022/03/24
- Popular injection molding solutions in Plastivision India 2023 2022/03/24
- 3 in 1 Compact Dehumidifying Dryer
- Air Chillers
- and overall production quality. Therefore
- automated injection molding machine
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- auxiliary machine
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- Cabinet dryers
- CNC Drilling Machine
- CNC Drilling Machines
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine Center
- CNC Machine for Sale
- CNC Machine Manufacturing
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- CNC Machining Center
- CNC wood carving machine
- Cooling system
- Cross-Walking Single Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Single-Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Three-Axis/Five-Axis Servo Driven Robot
- cross-walking three-axis/five-axis servo-driven robot
- Dehumidifier Dryer
- delta parallel robot
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- desktop plastic injection machine
- Desktop Plastic Injection Molding Machine
- direct clamp injection molding machine
- Direct clamp injection molding machines
- Dosing & mixing system
- Drilling Centers
- Drying and dehumidification system
- drying and dehumidifying equipment
- Drying and Dehumidifying System
- drying system
- effective and efficient. Cabinet dryers are also used in other industries where large quantities of material need to be dried
- elbow hydraulic injection molding machines
- etc. Among injection molding robots
- Feeding And Conveying System
- Five Axis Machine Center
- Fully automatic injection molding machine
- Gathering Topstar
- giant injection molding machine
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Granulating & Recycling System
- Heavy duty injection molding machine
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- horizontal injection molding machine
- Horizontal Injection Molding Machines
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- hybrid injection molding machine
- in this article
- Industrial robot
- Industrial Robot Chinese brand
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Industry Chain
- Injection Manipulator
- Injection molding
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- injection molding dryer
- Injection molding machine
- injection molding machine brand
- Injection Molding Machine Factory
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- Injection molding machine manufacturer
- Injection molding machine procurement
- injection molding machine with a robot
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection Molding Robot
- Injection molding robot automation
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Injection robot manufacturer
- Injection robot wholesale
- injection robots
- Introducing Injection Robot
- It is the best choice for drying large quantities of material at once. Cabinetmakers use these machines because they are fast
- large injection molding machine
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- low speed sound-proof granulator
- machine plastic molding
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- middle speed granulator
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- Mold Temperature Control System
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- open day
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic forming equipment
- plastic injection machine
- plastic injection machines
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- Plastic Injection Molding Machines
- plastic injection robot
- Plastic Molding machine
- plastic molding press
- plastic-molding machine
- powerful granulator
- Powerful Type Sound-Proof Granulator
- production of plastic seats
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotic injection molding machines
- robotics in injection molding
- SCARA robot
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Servo Cylinder Robot
- servo driven robot
- Servo Driven Robots
- servo injection robots
- Servo-Driven Robot
- Setup of injection machine
- Silicone Injection Molding Machine
- six-axis industrial robot
- Stainless Hopper Dryer
- Stainless Hopper Dryers
- star club
- swing arm robot
- the choice between servo-driven robots and hydraulic robots will have a certain impact on efficiency
- the most popular injection molding machine
- the type of injection molding robot
- toggle clamp injection molding machine
- Toggle Hydraulic Injection Molding Machines
- Top 10 brands of injection robots
- Topstar Engineering
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- Useful Injection molding machine
- Vertical machining centers
- volumetric type blender
- water distributor
- Water Type MoldTemperature Controller
- We often face choices when performing injection molding. We will choose the type of injection molding machine
- wholesale of injection molding machines
- x carve CNC