The “Nobel Prize” in robotics! Topstar won the Capek Industrial Robotics Annual Value Brand Award￼
2022/09/07 By topstar
On August 25-27, 2022, the 12th China International Robotics Summit Forum and the 8th Capek Award Ceremony were successfully held. Topstar won the “8th Annual Value Brand Award” for industrial robots for its technological contribution and market breakthrough in the field of industrial robots, which is also the fifth consecutive year that Topstar won the Capek Award.
Pain point focus, domestic robots are breaking through
From the launch of the first self-research robot control system in 2011 to the successful listing of the self-research six-axis industrial robot body in 2016. Topstar has now made a series of product layouts in SCARA, six-axis robots, Delta parallel robots, and collaborative robots, which can meet the customer’s import to domestic “cost-effective ” brand switch.
Years of insistence on independent innovation, Topstar’s industrial robots have achieved from a single model to multi-series synchronous development. From body manufacturing to the independent mastery of the three core technologies of control, servo, and vision.
At the same time, Topstar combined with robots to create flexible workstations. It promotes single workstation solutions to help customers solve the original non-standard equipment due to the rapid change of type and the lack of versatility, low reuse rate, insufficient stability, high cost, and other pain points. And it is committed to providing the industry with reusability, good versatility, and excellent stability, a year back to the cost of automation solutions.
Joint school-enterprise, talent training “the last mile.”
The popularity of industrial automation has extensively promoted production efficiency. But with it comes the problem of the lack of skilled personnel in intelligent manufacturing.
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, the National Development, and Reform Commission, and 15 other departments jointly issued the “14th Five-Year Plan” for the development of the robotics industry, Encouraging schools and enterprises together to carry out industry-university research cooperation and collaborative education projects, build many modern industrial colleges, and cultivate talents urgently needed for industrial development.
On August 27, at the Capek National Robotics Industry-Education Integration Development Forum, Zhang Peng, director of Topstar and general manager of the Robotics Division, delivered a keynote speech on “Gathering Win-Win, Foreseeing the Future – Helping College Graduates Follow Their Dreams to the Last Mile.”
He discussed “how to cultivate technical talents more in line with the market demand and more relevant to the reality” with the university experts on-site and online and solved the current industry pain point of “many products but a shortage of technicians.”
Director of Topstar and General Manager of the Robotics Division
Zhang Peng said that Topstar, after long-term industry research, cooperation with colleges and universities, sponsorship of vocational skills competitions, and other measures to meet the needs of employing enterprises, targeted personnel screening and training methods, clear standards, norms, and employment channels.
Take the cooperation mode of “key account product + service” as an example. According to the talent demand portrait from the client, we jointly develop talent training programs with universities to cultivate talents that meet the needs of client positions. Transform technical services into mastery, and provide services for clients through “products + talents.”
As the first Guangdong robot backbone enterprise landed on GEM, Topstar will rely on the industry brand advantages, product advantages, talent advantages, and service advantages accumulated over the past fifteen years focus on the difficulties of the intelligent manufacturing industry, further precipitate technical strength and application scenarios, and make contributions to the development of the domestic industrial robot industry.
At the same time, we hope that through the “last mile” of school-enterprise cooperation mode, guided by the two-way demand of enterprises and talents, to train and output the essential skills for the industry, to help the rapid development of the intelligent manufacturing industry.
- Dongguan Equipment Manufacturing Supply Chain Cooperation Matchmaking Meeting Successfully Held￼ 2022/09/07
- Topstar 2022 third quarterly financial performance report | Earnings year-on-year surge CNC machine high-speed development￼ 2022/09/07
- Celebrating the 20th National Congress | The power of group struggle, coalescing under the party flag 2022/09/07
- Xiao Biliang, director of Dongguan City Bureau of Industry and Information Technology, came to Topstar for research and guidance 2022/09/07
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine Tool
- Desktop Molding Machine
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- Injection molding automation
- Injection molding machine
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- Plastic injection molding machine
- Setup of injection machine
- x carve CNC