How Injection Robot Maintain the Pace and Quality?
2022/04/26 By LZ
The insertion of injection robot in companies is one of the ways to walk together with innovation. We are in the age of automation, which seeks to increase the efficiency and productivity of industries. Recently, a novelty in the Brazilian market will contribute even more to this.
Robots for injection molding machines
The company Topstar, supplier of industrial equipment, announced a line of industrial robots that can be coupled to injection molding machines. They can be used in production lines of different sizes.
What are injection molding robots?
Robots for injection molding machines are a type of industrial robot. Injection robot has a motorized and programmable mechanical arm, in order to perform movements similar to human movement. The computer’s memory is responsible for the program that details what actions must be performed.
In general, industrial robots replace human work mainly in repetitive, unhealthy and dangerous work situations. Even so, it must be versatile, robust, fast and accurate. It is common for them to have easy preparation devices and quick grip change systems.
There are several types of industrial robots, but when we talk about robots for injection molding machines, we have 4 main families.
Types of injection robot for injection molding machines
There are 4 main types of robots for injection molding machines:
Cartesian robots: meet the diverse needs of injected parts and usually bring routines used in injection molding machines from the factory. It is one of the most common injection molding robots in the plastics industry, as it manipulates parts in the injection molding machine.
They can have one or two vertical axes (double arm), whose objective is to remove parts and injection channels from the mold at the same time. They can also remove parts with suction cups and use tweezers to remove the injection channel.
Multi- axis robots (mechanical arms): injection robot that move in 4 to 6 axes and have great freedom of movement. Its programming is much more complex, but it is also very versatile and robust. Therefore, it is the most used model in the industry. It handles components, paints, welds and automates manufacturing lines. However, it is not the most used for removing plastic parts from injection molds.
Sprue pickers (or manipulators): simpler and lower cost robots. They feature three axes driven by servomotors or pneumatically. Its main objective is to extract the injection channel from the mold, by means of tweezers (featuring a sensor to detect the presence or absence of the channel) or suction cups. Injection robot removes simple parts or cut the injection channels.
Side robots: used for the production of fast-cycle, thin-walled parts. They are also used for in-mold labeling technology. They can be extremely fast and parameterized depending on the technology used. However, it is possible to make small changes to the previously defined parameters.
What are the advantages for the robotic industry?
Robots for injection molding machines are used for automation of the injection molding process. They handle plastic parts in the injection molding machine or place the finished parts on a conveyor belt.
With this, it is possible to notice a number of advantages of injection robot in the plastics industry , such as:
- Greater standardization of parts, which reduces waste and increases yields;
- Reduced labor, molding and finished product costs;
- More consistent quality of the parts produced;
- Greater productivity, efficiency and flexibility;
- Shorter cycle times.
Injection molding robot: higher productivity
TOPSTAR operates in the market for importing and reselling thermoplastic machine tools and injection molding machines, highlights the productivity gain as a great advantage of using robots for injection molding machines.
In his view, the company can gain greater productivity at scale, without giving up the human workforce.
He explains that, with the use of robots, “the production planning of companies can be very different! Injection robot can count on increased productivity by working different shifts. Entrepreneurs who follow the direction of robots, stay with their companies, in addition to being more productive, closer to Industry 4.0”.
Industrial robots are essential to maintain the pace and quality
Ortega also points out that “industrial robots have become essential to maintain the pace and quality of production in plastic processing companies. The ability to execute repetitive cycles with precision, speed, strength and resistance, reduces losses, increases productivity and ensures injected parts within the calculated parameters, something impossible to be achieved with manual work”.
The use of injection robot for injection molding machines in industrial processes gives companies a competitive advantage due to increased productivity and quality of the parts produced. With automation, it is possible to guarantee to end customers the delivery of reference products at a very competitive price. In other words, it can improve your sales!
Does your company use lubricants for the plastics industry correctly? Whether liquid or semi-solid, these substances are very important for safe and economical production.
Understand better about the importance of lubricants for the plastic industry!
Importance of lubricants for the plastics industry
Lubricants for the plastics industry play a key role in the preservation of machinery and equipment. The machinery has a large number of components and elements that remain in constant motion on a daily basis. This means that the friction generated between the parts can directly contribute to their wear.
Therefore, the use of lubricants becomes essential for the maintenance of factory assets, as well as for its productivity. But this is not the only importance of lubricants for the plastics industry. Consequently, we see higher quality delivery.
Injection Robot Manufacturing
Injection robot is a popular manufacturing process, ideal for creating precise parts with complex shapes, all without leaving too much material waste behind. Common applications include packaging, automotive dashboards, mechanical parts like gears, and even popular children’s toys.
There are so many motors needed that in the end the robot ends up consuming a lot of energy. They deliver almost no performance. It is no coincidence that industrial robots have only one arm and fewer degrees of freedom. It is so expensive to build an arm with 7 GDL rotors that it ends up not worth.
- Guangdong machinery and mould association member companies visit Topstar 2022/04/26
- On the first stop of the Alibaba study tour, Zhejiang entrepreneurs visit Topstar 2022/04/26
- Topstar won the “2022 Dongguan City, non-public industrial enterprises (group) contribution award” 2022/04/26
- Topstar (Vietnam) Technology Co.,Ltd Opening Ceremony 2022/04/26
- Air Chillers
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- Cabinet dryers
- CNC Drilling Machine
- CNC Drilling Machines
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine for Sale
- CNC Machine Manufacturing
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- CNC Machining Center
- CNC wood carving machine
- Cross-Walking Single Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Single-Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Three-Axis/Five-Axis Servo Driven Robot
- cross-walking three-axis/five-axis servo-driven robot
- Dehumidifier Dryer
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- Desktop Plastic Injection Molding Machine
- direct clamp injection molding machine
- Direct clamp injection molding machines
- Drilling Centers
- Drying and dehumidification system
- drying and dehumidifying equipment
- Drying and Dehumidifying System
- drying system
- effective and efficient. Cabinet dryers are also used in other industries where large quantities of material need to be dried
- Feeding And Conveying System
- Five Axis Machine Center
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Granulating & Recycling System
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Molding Machines
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- Industrial robot
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Injection Manipulator
- Injection molding
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Factory
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- injection molding machine with a robot
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection molding robot automation
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Introducing Injection Robot
- It is the best choice for drying large quantities of material at once. Cabinetmakers use these machines because they are fast
- large injection molding machine
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- Mold Temperature Control System
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- Plastic Injection Molding Machines
- plastic injection robot
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotic injection molding machines
- robotics in injection molding
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Servo Cylinder Robot
- Servo Driven Robots
- servo injection robots
- Servo-Driven Robot
- Setup of injection machine
- Silicone Injection Molding Machine
- Stainless Hopper Dryer
- swing arm robot
- toggle clamp injection molding machine
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- Useful Injection molding machine
- Vertical machining centers
- x carve CNC