DIY Guide to Buy Molding Injection Machine in 2022
2022/02/26 By hqt
Firstly, the molding injection machine designs for molding plastic products under high pressure. This is the most demanded equipment for the processing of plastic and various thermoplastics: polyamide, polystyrene, polyolefin’s, polyesters, polyphenylene oxides.
Furthermore, in injection molding machines and injection molding machines, about half of the piece plastic products are produced. Of these, more than half are made by injection molding.
Features of injection molding equipment
Moreover, injection molding machines are available in horizontal, vertical and corner versions. Horizontal machines with vertical split molds and horizontal injection are the most convenient and functional. Differ in high productivity. Similarly, they have clamping force up to 6000 tons.
Vertical have horizontally locate connectors and vertical injection. For instance, it is common in the production of small parts, including those with reinforcing elements.
On machines with an angular arrangement of nodes, large-sized products of complex shapes are created that cannot produce in conventional machines. As well as, they are available with a horizontal injection unit and a vertical mold opening, for instance, vertical injection and a horizontal mold opening.
Machine types of molding injection machine
In the second place, a huge range of injection molding machines for various purposes produce, which divide into universal, special, micro injection machines and laboratory devices.
According to the type of processed polymeric materials are divided into:
injection molding machines for the manufacture of products from thermoplastics;
As well as, the recto last machines common for processing thermosetting raw materials;
Rubber casting machines
Subsequently, by appointment, injection molding machines are universal, special, laboratory and for micro-molding.
- Universal machines are common to manufacture a wide range of products in injection molds.
- Non-standard products are created in special machines. These machines are the main nodes of complex technological lines.
Non-standard casting techniques can be common:
- multi-component and two-component casting;
- micro layer injection molding;
- Casting according to LFIM technology at low pressure.
As a result, metal or ceramic powders, monomers or foaming agents can add to the mixture.
- Devices for micro-casting and casting of thin-walled parts are common to create serial small polymer products.
- Laboratory machines are common for the development of new technologies, various tests and monitoring of all technological stages of casting.
Injection molding machine and how it works
Consequently, the injection molding machine is good for the manufacture of products of various configurations with different wall thicknesses. The design of the machine consists of various components and modules:
1) Receiving hopper, where prepared hard plastic granules feed.
2) A plasticizing and injection module designed to melt and feed raw materials under high pressure into injection molds. Furthermore, the unit consists of a worm mechanism, various screws and cylinders, a tape heater.
3) In the second place, molding injection machine, consisting of a movable die and a fix punch, fix on special plates and forming a cavity between them.4) Clamping unit, which, by means of an electrical or hydraulic mechanism, closes the mold before injection of polymer raw materials into it.
5)Similarly, a hydraulic mechanism consisting of control and distribution valves, pumps, power cylinders and an ejector drive that removes finished products from molds.
6) An automatic control unit that allows you to set the operating parameters of the casting and control the entire technological process.
Machine includes several main stages:
Molding injection machine loading with crushed polymers into the receiving hopper of the unit;
The movement of raw materials under the action of its own weight in the screw zone, where melting occurs;
Moreover, injection of liquid polymer mass into the cavity of the injection mold;
cooling and hardening of finished products under pressure to prevent shrinkage and deformation.
Opening molds and removing products.
All stages form a repeating technological cycle. Further, its duration depends on the type of raw material, configuration, dimensions and wall thickness of the products.
Main technical characteristics
The main parameters affecting the design, performance and parameters of cast products are:
- Injection volume. Consequently, the indicator depends on the parameters of the manufactured castings.
- Molding injection machine speed, determines the feed rate of polymer raw materials into the mold. Moreover, it depends on the speed of the auger, its diameter and the power of the machine.
- Form closing force. This indicator affects the quality of the cast products and the efficiency of casting. With a weak locking of the form, a flash may form.
In addition, the dimensions of the product depend on the maximum distance between the plates of the matrix and punch, the stroke of the movable plate.
Main manufacturers molding injection
In fact, modern manufacturers of molding injection machine offer horizontal, vertical and angle injection machines with a clamping force of twenty to six thousand tons. For instance, the most popular models include machines from Chinese manufacturers:
Selection Tips regarding molding injection machine
Finally, the choice of molding injection machine depends on the type of raw materials, the require quantity and range of thermoplastic products.
When choosing injection molding machines, you should pay attention to the following parameters:
Buy a desktop CNC milling machine
For small businesses dealing with the production of individual and small-scale orders, the desktop milling machine is the best choice. Such machines can be used for a variety of products, from souvenirs to parts for household appliances and cars. Desktop machines are also called desktop milling machines.
This is versatile equipment that has a cantilever layout of a standard type desktop milling machine suitable even for domestic use. To install this equipment, only one stable table measuring 50 by 50 centimeters is needed. In addition, the power of the electric drive of desktop machines reaches 1 kilowatt.
Buy 3D CNC milling machine
With the help of a 3D CNC milling machine, you can produce a huge variety of parts and products. At the same time, human participation is reduced to a minimum. Moreover, this means that the possibility of error also minimizes.
How can we buy Injection molding machine?
A wide range of injection molding machines offer by Topstarmachine. Order injection molding machines by phone, feedback channel on our website or write to e-mail.
Furthermore, we will help you choose the right molding injection machine and molds for casting. Furthermore, let’s carry out delivery of injection molding machines, setup and commissioning of machines. Calculate the require amount of raw materials. Moreover, we professionals can train your technicians. Similarly, they provide warranty and post-warranty support.
- Wu Fengli, Chairman of Topstar, won the honorary title of “Outstanding Dongguan Businessman” 2022/02/26
- The “Nobel Prize” in robotics! Topstar won the Capek Industrial Robotics Annual Value Brand Award￼ 2022/02/26
- One minute quick look at Topstar’s semi-annual financial performance report for 2022 2022/02/26
- Star Club – Embrace the trend of high-end equipment localization substitution, and build the Shangdong&Guangdong mold industry ecosystem together￼ 2022/02/26
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine Tool
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- x carve CNC