What are Machining Parameters of The Manipulator?
2022/04/28 By LZ
The clamping system of the manipulator has the main function of opening and closing the mold and creating a clamp to hold the mold during the cooling process. Moreover, at the same time, this system also has another task of pushing the product out of the mold after the end of the pressing cycle.
The main structure of a clamping system includes:
- Push unit of manipulator
- Pliers assembly
- movable plate
- Fixed plate
- Connection bar
Mold system of injection molding manipulator
The injection mold of the plastic injection molding manipulator is known to be one of the important parts of the plastic product processing process. Moreover, with the manipulator, it will need to ensure high accuracy with extremely small design tolerance ratio.
After the plasticization process, the molten plastic is injected into the mold. At this time, the mold pressure must be large enough to close the mold until the plastic cools and hardens.
Moreover, the structure of a mold system will include:
- Two fixed cutting boards and one movable cutting board to open the mold
- Parallel cylindrical 4-axis guide shaft
- Mold lock cylinder : Create force to open and close the mold
- Hydraulic cylinder for extruding products
- Die thickness adjuster : electric or hydraulic motor drive
- Safety door front door and back door
The manipulator: central control system
The control system will help manipulator operator monitor and adjust the machining parameters, temperature, pressure and injection speed. This control process can directly affect product quality and economic efficiency. A central control system will include 2 main components: computer screen and control panel.
Structure of injection molding manipulator
Machining parameters of injection molding manipulator
Moreover, to design a complete injection molding manipulator equipment, the machining parameters are one of the important factors for the manufacturer to manufacture manipulator. Normally, an injection molding manipulator will include 4 main parameters:
Injection volume: the manipulator will have a casting volume from 230,000cm3. In addition, many businesses also use a manipulator with a spray volume of 6,125,500cm3.
Injection speed: With injection molding manipulator, speed will directly affect the product shape. Moreover, if the speed is not up to the standard, your plastic product will not have a glossy stretch, uniform in all positions.
Injection pressure: The injection pressure adjustment will depend on the mold structure, the type of plastic material and the processing temperature. In addition, the injection time is also a factor affecting the pressure of the injection molding manipulator.
Pressed area: This machining parameter will be determined by the basic parameters of the manipulator. In addition, the pressing area of the injection molding manipulator will directly affect the mold clamping. Mold size and some other parameters.
Mold design: creating a set of 3D molds
It is the process of creating a set of 3D molds on a computer based on the characteristics and specifications of a product. This process can apply to new products or those that need to recreate in real life.
Moreover, to simplify the mold design process, you can use the following software: AutoCAD, Catia, etc. The manipulator will allow you to build all the necessary details of a mold. At the same time, you can fully represent the dimensions of the mold plates, spirals, etc. accurately.
In addition, with molds with complex structures, requiring high sophistication, engineers will need to clearly show every small detail. Because the machining process will be difficult to cover all details. Therefore, small details will easily overlook. This will directly affect the quality of both the mold design and product forming processes.
The manipulator: mold design classification
The mold classification will contribute to simplifying the mold design process. Because then, casting engineers can more easily shape their mold design to suit the customer’s use. Currently, molds are divided into 7 different classifications:
What is Plastic injection mold?
Plastic injection mold is also known as KEN for short. This is a set of tools used to shape products based on customer drawings. Besides, the plastic injection mold will include many parts put together. Next, all liquefied plastic will spray into the mold cavity, then cooled to shape the product. For the manipulator engineers will need to have extensive experience in mold cavity processing.
Moreover, one of the other designs of the die is the punching die. This is a tool that uses impact force to conduct shaping and shaping plastic products.
Currently, this type of mold commonly uses to make details for thin metal and alloy plates in a cold state under the effect of pressure. In terms of structure, the design of the stamping die will include the punch and the die.
Hot stamping mold used die making process
Hot stamping die design is a commonly used die making process for metal working by pressure in a hot state. Moreover, when processing with the manipulator, the raw material will need to heated to a high temperature.
After this process, you will need to wait a while for the workpiece to return to room temperature. At the end of the process, you will receive a product similar to the design.
Cold stamping mold
Cold stamping die is a set of molds that use pressure to shape a workpiece in a cold state. Therefore, the design of a cold stamping die will require high precision and a careful calculation of the materials used to make the mold. Moreover, the high pressure will cause the mold to deviate from its position during the punching process if you do not choose the right hammer material.
The manipulator: common plastic mold design processes
The entire stamping die design process will go through 4 steps:
Step 1: Calculate the exact cutting force of the product. After receiving samples from partners, design engineers will need to determine the stamping force used for the product. Moreover, the difference in the magnitude of the stamping force will depend on the size and shape of the product.
Step 2: Select the manipulator with a capacity suitable for the design. Currently, many businesses have used multi-purpose stamping manipulators. Therefore, they can flexibly adjust the capacity to match the processing needs of the product.
Step 3: Calculate the height and size of the detailed mold. Moreover, engineers will need to detail each size on the design so that the technical staff can process the product most efficiently.
Step 4: Use design software to create shapes for products. Depending on the model, engineers will choose 2D or 3D software. Currently, there are a number of design software used by many casting engineers: AutoCAD, Catia, etc. By using the software, the die design will show the parameters of each part.
- Topstar helps Chinese companies to build factories overseas 2022/04/28
- The inauguration ceremony of Small and Micro Enterprises Working Committee of Dongguan Federation of Industry and Commerce was successfully held in Topstar￼ 2022/04/28
- Topstar helps Yiheda to build an injection molding factory and achieve intensive production 2022/04/28
- Dongguan Equipment Manufacturing Supply Chain Cooperation Matchmaking Meeting Successfully Held￼ 2022/04/28
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- drying system
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Introducing Injection Robot
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- plastic injection robot
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotics in injection molding
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Setup of injection machine
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- x carve CNC