How to Choose A Quality Mold Temperature Controller? ￼
2022/05/23 By LZ
Nowadays, the field of plastic processing and processing is developing very rapidly. Many plastic companies have applied scientific and technological equipment to the production process to contribute to improving productivity and labor efficiency. And one of the most used machines is the mold temperature controller.
Moreover, what is this equipment and how does it help in the plastic manufacturing and processing industry? Please follow along this article below!
What is a mold temperature controller?
In the process of plastic processing and production, mold temperature is one of the main factors that directly affects the quality and durability of the finished product. In addition, this type of machine is a device used to heat and keep the temperature of the mold at a stable level, ensuring the correct technical requirements in production.
Types of mold temperature control machines
Currently, on the market, there are two popular types of mold temperature controller: water-operated machines and oil-operated machines.
- Water Heater: Using the principle of heat exchange of water to keep the mold at a constant temperature during the molding process.
- Oil-based mold temperature control machine: Operates on a heat exchanger using oil, which helps to control and automatically control the temperature of the plastic injection mold.
Application of mold temperature control machine
The machine is commonly used to control the temperature in the production process. The range of application of the machine is quite high, can be used in plastic production, food/beverage packaging, carbonated water bottles, cosmetic bottles, agricultural medicine bottles, etc.
In addition, the machine is suitable for controlling the temperature of plastic machinery, operating heating, forming heat, and precise injection mold temperature.
Advantages of mold temperature controller
This type of machine is very popular in the field of plastic production and processing thanks to the following outstanding advantages and benefits:
- · Helps to control the temperature stably, increase and decrease the temperature quickly, and allows the production system to always keep the most accurate temperature, thereby ensuring more accurate and quality product injection.
- The plastic mold temperature regulator is capable of adapting to a variety of working environments in the plastic industry.
- The machine has high accuracy, the error only fluctuates around 1 degree Celsius.
- Helps to control the temperature in the production system. It enhances the mechanical properties of the finished product. In addition, at the same time mold temperature controller minimizes shrinkage caused by cooling.
- The machine equips with an automatic system to cut off the heating capacity. So, it saves energy and increases the stability of the production process.
- The machine can control temperature by microcomputer system, live view and easy to operate.
- It uses a separate control box, which prevents steam, oil, and gas from entering. It ensures safety when using and increasing the life of the circuit.
- In addition, the machine owns a system of safety devices to make the operation process smoother and more stable.
- The design of the machine optimizes. It ensures that the heating temperature can be up to 200 degrees Celsius.
Working principle of mold temperature controller
Plastic mold temperature regulator machine has the ability to sense the temperature of the mold production system and compare it with the standard temperature (This standard temperature level you can change. It can adjust easily depending on actual needs).
Moreover, the mold temperature is lower or hotter than the set temperature. The machine will send a signal to trigger the cooling system to increase/decrease the appropriate temperature.
Note, the mold thermostat does not generate heat on its own, nor does it act as a cooler. It only helps the plastic injection molding system to keep a balanced temperature based on the heat transfer mechanism.
Main parts of mold temperature controller
The mold temperature regulator machine has the following main parts:
- In-mold cooling/heating channel
The mold cooling/heating pipe is made of seamless, rust-proof stainless steel. In addition, its design with the right size helps the coolant/heat to transmit in the mold at a stable speed.
- Heat conductor
The temperature conductor can be water or oil, depending on the type of machine you choose to use.
- Temperature control unit
In addition, this unit uses a temperature sensor system to regulate and maintain the average mold temperature within the desired limits, regardless of production conditions.
- Security system
Moreover, this mold temperature controller includes devices such as: automatic disconnection of the power supply without fuse, automatic reduction of load pressure, abnormal alarm bells, and thermal protection, reverse transfer protection and display lights, etc.
How to choose a quality mold temperature regulator?
As one of the important equipment, making plastic production more efficient, high productivity and energy saving. Therefore, choosing the right machine, ensuring quality and durability is extremely necessary.
Here, TOPSTAR would like to share a few criteria you need to pay attention to choose the most suitable mold temperature controller:
Type of mold temperature regulator
As mentioned at the beginning of the article, there are two common types of mold temperature controller on the market: oil-operated machines and water-operated machines. Each type has its own characteristics.
In addition, water-based mold temperature control machine is able to conduct heat faster than oil-based machine, but water is more volatile. So, you have to rehydrate regularly during use. Depending on the actual needs of your business, you can choose the most suitable machine.
Price of mold temperature control machine
There are many factors that affect the price of a mold temperature control machine such as capacity, production material, brand, origin, etc. In addition, buying a machine at a cheap price is of course very good. But you also need to pay attention. Pay attention to the quality and durability of the machine.
Please choose a mold temperature controller with a price that is suitable for the financial capacity of the business and for commensurate use.
No matter how good a machine is. In the process of operation, sometimes unexpected problems can occur. Therefore, learn carefully about the supplier’s warranty and customer care policy before deciding to buy the product.
In addition, you should choose a reputable company with a comprehensive warranty of 1-2 years. That way, if something goes wrong, you get free or low-cost repair and replacement of parts/equipment.
- Guangdong machinery and mould association member companies visit Topstar 2022/05/23
- On the first stop of the Alibaba study tour, Zhejiang entrepreneurs visit Topstar 2022/05/23
- Topstar won the “2022 Dongguan City, non-public industrial enterprises (group) contribution award” 2022/05/23
- Topstar (Vietnam) Technology Co.,Ltd Opening Ceremony 2022/05/23
- Air Chillers
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- Cabinet dryers
- CNC Drilling Machine
- CNC Drilling Machines
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine for Sale
- CNC Machine Manufacturing
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- CNC Machining Center
- CNC wood carving machine
- Cooling system
- Cross-Walking Single Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Single-Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Three-Axis/Five-Axis Servo Driven Robot
- cross-walking three-axis/five-axis servo-driven robot
- Dehumidifier Dryer
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- Desktop Plastic Injection Molding Machine
- direct clamp injection molding machine
- Direct clamp injection molding machines
- Drilling Centers
- Drying and dehumidification system
- drying and dehumidifying equipment
- Drying and Dehumidifying System
- drying system
- effective and efficient. Cabinet dryers are also used in other industries where large quantities of material need to be dried
- Feeding And Conveying System
- Five Axis Machine Center
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Granulating & Recycling System
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Molding Machines
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- Industrial robot
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Injection Manipulator
- Injection molding
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Factory
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- injection molding machine with a robot
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection molding robot automation
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Introducing Injection Robot
- It is the best choice for drying large quantities of material at once. Cabinetmakers use these machines because they are fast
- large injection molding machine
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- Mold Temperature Control System
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- Plastic Injection Molding Machines
- plastic injection robot
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotic injection molding machines
- robotics in injection molding
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Servo Cylinder Robot
- Servo Driven Robots
- servo injection robots
- Servo-Driven Robot
- Setup of injection machine
- Silicone Injection Molding Machine
- Stainless Hopper Dryer
- swing arm robot
- toggle clamp injection molding machine
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- Useful Injection molding machine
- Vertical machining centers
- x carve CNC