What is plastics injection molding machine? Best Guide 2022
2022/01/31 By LZ
Plastic injection molding machine is also known as forming machine, injection molding machine, and glue machine. They are commonly good in injection molding technology lines.
The plastic injection machine has the effect of keeping the mold closed while pushing the molten plastic by injection pressure into the mold core. It fills the mold cavity and opens the mold after the product cools. The product will then push out through the core system.
Different Brands of pressure molding machine
On the market, there are many types of plastic injection machines from different brands. These are classified according to the pressure of the machine. The plastic mold maker will choose the right type of machine based on the machine’s parameters. Please continue to read the following content to learn an overview of plastic injection machines!
Plastic injection molding machine structure
Plastic injection molding machine consists of 2 main components: mold clamping part and plastic injection part.
Mold clamping part: includes fixed mold clamp part and movable mold clamp part. The fixed mold clamp has a clamping function that holds the mold in place so that the mold position accurately. Thanks to the locating ring on the mold and the positioning hole on the machine. The movable die clamp is good to clamp the movable side mold half.
This part moves in a reciprocating direction parallel to the opening and closing direction of the mold. Open and close the mold during the plastic injection molding machine cycle, and arrange with a push rod to help act on the pin ejection plate, pushing the product out.
The plastic injection part
The plastic injection part is the part that uses temperature to convert the plastic fuel from a solid to a liquid form. It pushes the molten plastic into the mold by pushing pressure through the screw system and the nozzle.
Besides these two main parts, the plastic injection machine also adds with a cooling system, a robot or other support systems.
How is plastic injection machines classified?
Plastic injection molding machine classify into two main types: Horizontal Ejection Molding machine and Vertical Ejection Molding machine. These two machines operate on the same principle. However, in terms of layout, there is a difference between them. Vertical machines take up space in height, and horizontal machines take up space in width.
Horizontal and vertical plastic injection machine
Horizontal plastic injection machines are more commonly good because they are cheaper, safer and more versatile than vertical ones. Vertical injection molding machines are often good in companies. They make insert molds, and change cores directly on the injection molding machine because it brings convenience to the operator.
Working principle of plastic injection molding machine
This Plastic injection molding machine works like a syringe that we are good to seeing. Liquid plastic is injected to fill the mold cavity, and then the cooling system will cool down to take the product out.
First, the material is put into the hopper, melted by heating rods at a suitable temperature, and converted to a liquid state. Then, the liquid plastic is led forward by the screw (rotation), the screw also moves back to create a space in front of the nozzle for the plastic to overflow.
Thanks to the thrust of the screw (not rotating), the molten plastic is injected into the mold.
The cooling system for the shape of the product
After the mold cavity is filled with plastic, the cooling system of plastic injection molding machine will convert the plastic from liquid to solid to shape the product in the mold cavity. Next, the movable mold clamp opens the mold to a predetermined distance, pushing the product out by the back of the press, which exerts a force on the ejector pin system of the mold a predetermined distance.
Famous plastic injection machine brands in the market.
Plastic injection molding machine brands are mainly manufactured in countries with the world’s top injection molding technology level.
Famous plastic injection companies prefer machines from the US, Japan, Germany or Australia because their products have long life and high stability. Plastic injection molding machine from Chinese brands are also very popular thanks to their more affordable prices.
However, the life of the product is not high, there is a lack of stability, and the electrical system is short-lived. To be able to design a plastic mold, the designer must have basic knowledge of plastic injection molding machines.
Where to buy a plastic injection machine at an affordable price?
TopStar Machine hopes that through this article, you have had an overview of this device. Moreover, if you are still wondering about where to buy a reputable plastic injection machine at an affordable price, TopStar Plastic injection molding machine is the right choice for you.
With many years of experience in the technical field, we have built our own brand that is known by many people.
Ensuring product quality with competitive price
Firstly, when buying at our facility, the unit always commits to ensuring product quality as well as the most competitive price in the market. Not only that, our staff will enthusiastically advise customers to choose the most suitable product. Coming to us, customers will enjoy many good benefits and great experiences.
Classification of Plastic injection molding machine:
Plastic Extrusion Machine
It is an extrusion machine. The form of the plastic extrusion machine can be continuous or semi-continuous.
However, the Extrusion Process has the same Main Operating Principle as Plastic Injection Molding Machine. But the design of the plastic mold is different when the extruded plastic product is a continuous or interrupted form of Tube or long rod.
Popular Plastic injection machine
Is to use plastic injection mold good? Usually plastic injection molds shape popular products in daily life and consumption.
Plastic blow molding machine:
Most commonly, the products below inside such as: Bottles, Bottles, Tanks…This Plastic injection molding machine uses Compressed Air to blow the Inflated Plastic in the mold.
Plastic laminating machine:
In conclusion, these machines use sheet molds, extrude plastic sheets and conduct hot rolling. For this product, in addition to the quality requirements of the plastic and the mold, it is necessary to undergo the rolling and shaping stage for the plastic sheets.
- Topstar helps Chinese companies to build factories overseas 2022/01/31
- The inauguration ceremony of Small and Micro Enterprises Working Committee of Dongguan Federation of Industry and Commerce was successfully held in Topstar￼ 2022/01/31
- Topstar helps Yiheda to build an injection molding factory and achieve intensive production 2022/01/31
- Dongguan Equipment Manufacturing Supply Chain Cooperation Matchmaking Meeting Successfully Held￼ 2022/01/31
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- drying system
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Introducing Injection Robot
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- plastic injection robot
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotics in injection molding
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Setup of injection machine
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- x carve CNC