How to Find the Right Micro Injection Molding Machine?
2022/01/31 By 兰兹
Causes of warping and measures to overcome the situation
The shrinkage of the whole product in the micro injection molding machine results in wide deformation. The degree of distortion will depend on the shrinkage coefficient of the plastic material.
- When the product is taken out too soon, it has not been fixed yet.
- The mold design stage is not suitable. The different product wall thicknesses lead to additional mold pressure and further shrinkage at each position.
- The mold surface temperature varies greatly.
- Increase mold holding pressure time to shape the product.
- Re-check the design structure and mold manufacturing
- Choose the right material
- Avoid internal stress-resistant products and optimize molds with 3D simulation software.
Product error is concentrated in micro injection molding machine
Air bubbles are the appearance of oval holes inside the product or the creation of voids that interfere with the filling of the product. In clear plastic materials, air bubbles are visible to the naked eye. The presence of air bubbles in the product can lead to defects or weaken the overall structure of the product.
Due to input materials: plastic raw materials because of negligence in the preservation stage, causing the plastic to have high moisture but not drying before liquefying plastic injection. A concentrated plastic flow will force the air inside the mold cavity into one place, causing air bubbles in the micro-injection molding machine.
Mold components: Parts such as injection ports, nozzles, and plastic channels are not correctly surfaced, leading to poor-quality molds. The gloss is not high; it is easy to form air bubbles when the molten plastic stream passes, mixing into the flow and leading to the starting of the product.
The unoptimized design: Texcess air in the channel and mold cavity cannot escape, leading to air blockage. Excess air is retained in the product in the final filling areas during injection molding.
- Ensure plastic raw materials meet the input requirements of the micro injection molding machine.
- Pay attention to product thickness design at each appropriate position.
- Change the injection port position to minimize the amount of air entering the mold cavity.
- Optimize the exhaust system and reduce the spray speed if you want the air bubbles to have time to escape.
- Reduce screw pressure loss or reduce pressure by reducing speed
- If air bubbles exist, put them in the venting area or add flares to release the air.
Plastic products for micro injection molding machine
Injection-molding plastics are high-tech injection-molded plastic products that substitute products made from rugged and difficult-to-process raw materials. Current injection molded plastic products are widely used and economical.
How do injection mold plastic products?
Firstly, the raw plastic granules will heat to plasticize into molten plastic. This plastic strand is injected into the mold cavity due to high pressure through the heating cylinder.
Secondly, when the plastic fills the mold cavity, it will cool to solidify in the mold. The micro injection molding machine plastic product form is pushed out of the mold by the push pin design.
Conduct cutting, editing, and quality checks to produce finished products
While injection molding can combine two different materials in the same injection process through two separate types of molds. This is a two-time injection process, creating cohesion and softness for plastic products or producing a variety of color product lines.
However, plastic molds are designed with different cavities to combine mass production of the same parts and components in large quantities.
Materials for making molds are usually steel or aluminum.
Using aluminum as a mold in micro injection molding machines will have the disadvantage of poor mechanical properties, being easy to deform and damage under pressing force, clamping force, and being easier to wear.
Therefore, aluminum die castings are unsuitable when mass production requires, or parts have narrow dimensional tolerances. Steel molds will have much more strength and stability than aluminum molds, but the cost is higher.
Basic principles when choosing plastic injection mold materials
The whole injection molding process requires high care in design. The design engineer must calculate the most accurate parameters, including the shape and features of the product, the plastic material, and the characteristics of the micro injection molding machine.
Careful evaluation is required for a plastic injection molding process to occur correctly.
Advantages of plastic injection molding
Plastic injection molding is capable of creating high-quality plastic products and parts. This technology also minimizes the time, and the injection molding cycle is quick.
The process is automated with a feeding system, injection molding machines, and robotic swing arms for product pickup.
Plastic injection molding technology can micro injection molding machines of various sizes, from small details such as plastic parts of phones and electronics to extensive components such as car interiors…
Defects of plastic injection molding
The operation requires a skilled and experienced team to reduce the adjustment time. There are requirements for accuracy in control manipulation and adjustment of operating indicators.
Application of plastic injection molding products
In reality today, you can come across all plastic injection molded products in life and production:
- Household product lines include disposable plastic knives and forks, food containers, and plastic bottles.
- Accessories and installation materials: water pipes, valve equipment, plastic sheets with waterproof and insulating properties
- Products to install motorcycles, cars
- All kinds of electronic details, industrial machinery
- Telecommunications equipment, production of headphones, speakers
There are the following types of micro injection molding machines on the market: Single screw machines (1 screw) are divided into two kinds – Extruders without steam-extrusion systems – Extruders with steam-retraction systems.
Twin screw extruders (2 screws) also divide into: –
- Parallel twin screw type –
- Taper double screw type –
The twin screw type rotates in the same direction, while the double screw rotates in the opposite direction.
Classification according to very different uses:
Moreover, extruders for processing in rubber, thin film forming, granulation, mixers, etc., processing performance guarantee, improper use is not technically and economically guaranteed.
In conclusion, above are some fundamental defects that will be encountered in the micro injection molding machine process. If you liked this share or have any feedback, let us know by commenting below this article.
- Topstar electric IMM unveiled in Iran Plast 2023 2022/01/31
- Star Club | Discussing energy-saving and emission-reduction retrofit solutions for factories 2022/01/31
- Open Day | Topstar held the first overseas plastics equipment exhibition in Indonesia 2022/01/31
- Topstar honored the top 7 enterprises in the auxiliary machine industry 2022/01/31
- Air Chillers
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- auxiliary machine
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- Cabinet dryers
- CNC Drilling Machine
- CNC Drilling Machines
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine Center
- CNC Machine for Sale
- CNC Machine Manufacturing
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- CNC Machining Center
- CNC wood carving machine
- Cooling system
- Cross-Walking Single Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Single-Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Three-Axis/Five-Axis Servo Driven Robot
- cross-walking three-axis/five-axis servo-driven robot
- Dehumidifier Dryer
- delta parallel robot
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- desktop plastic injection machine
- Desktop Plastic Injection Molding Machine
- direct clamp injection molding machine
- Direct clamp injection molding machines
- Dosing & mixing system
- Drilling Centers
- Drying and dehumidification system
- drying and dehumidifying equipment
- Drying and Dehumidifying System
- drying system
- effective and efficient. Cabinet dryers are also used in other industries where large quantities of material need to be dried
- elbow hydraulic injection molding machines
- Feeding And Conveying System
- Five Axis Machine Center
- Gathering Topstar
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Granulating & Recycling System
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- horizontal injection molding machine
- Horizontal Injection Molding Machines
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- Industrial robot
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Industry Chain
- Injection Manipulator
- Injection molding
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- injection molding dryer
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Factory
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- Injection molding machine procurement
- injection molding machine with a robot
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection Molding Robot
- Injection molding robot automation
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Injection robot manufacturer
- injection robots
- Introducing Injection Robot
- It is the best choice for drying large quantities of material at once. Cabinetmakers use these machines because they are fast
- large injection molding machine
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- low speed sound-proof granulator
- machine plastic molding
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- middle speed granulator
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- Mold Temperature Control System
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- open day
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic forming equipment
- plastic injection machine
- plastic injection machines
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- Plastic Injection Molding Machines
- plastic injection robot
- Plastic Molding machine
- plastic molding press
- plastic-molding machine
- powerful granulator
- Powerful Type Sound-Proof Granulator
- production of plastic seats
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotic injection molding machines
- robotics in injection molding
- SCARA robot
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Servo Cylinder Robot
- servo driven robot
- Servo Driven Robots
- servo injection robots
- Servo-Driven Robot
- Setup of injection machine
- Silicone Injection Molding Machine
- six-axis industrial robot
- Stainless Hopper Dryer
- Stainless Hopper Dryers
- star club
- swing arm robot
- toggle clamp injection molding machine
- Topstar Engineering
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- Useful Injection molding machine
- Vertical machining centers
- volumetric type blender
- water distributor
- Water Type MoldTemperature Controller
- x carve CNC