How to Find the Right Micro Injection Molding Machine?
2022/01/31 By LZ
Causes of warping and measures to overcome the situation
Due to the shrinkage on the whole product in micro injection molding machine, it results in wide deformation. The degree of warping will depend on the shrinkage coefficient of the plastic material.
- When the product takes out too soon, it has not fixed yet.
- The mold design stage is not suitable, the different product wall thicknesses lead to different mold pressure and different shrinkage at each position.
- The mold surface temperature varies greatly.
- Increase mold holding pressure time to shape product
- Re-check the design structure and mold manufacturing
- Choose the right material
- Avoid internal stress-resistant products, optimize molds with 3D simulation software.
Product error is concentrated in micro injection molding machine
Air bubbles are the appearance of oval holes inside the product, or the creation of voids that interfere with the filling of the product. For transparent plastic materials, air bubbles can be seen with the naked eye. The presence of air bubbles in the product can lead to defects or weaken the overall structure of the product.
Due to input materials: plastic raw materials because of negligence in the preservation stage, causing the plastic to have high moisture but not drying before liquefying plastic injection. When there a concentrate plastic flow, it will force the air inside the mold cavity into one place, causing air bubbles in micro injection molding machine.
Mold components: parts such as injection ports, nozzles, plastic channels are not properly surfaced, leading to poor quality molds. The gloss is not high, it is easy to form air bubbles when the molten plastic stream passes, mixing into the flow and leading to forming in the product.
The unoptimized design: then, excess air in the channel and mold cavity cannot escape, leading to air blockage. During injection molding, excess air retains in the product in the final filling areas.
- Ensure plastic raw materials meet input requirements of micro injection molding machine
- Pay attention to product thickness design at each appropriate position
- Change the injection port position to minimize the amount of air entering the mold cavity
- Optimize the exhaust system, reduce the spray speed if you want the air bubbles to have time to escape.
- Reduce screw pressure loss or reduce pressure by reducing speed
- If there are air bubbles, put them in the venting area or add flares to release the air.
Plastic products for micro injection molding machine
Injection molding plastics are high-tech injection molded plastic products, which substitute for products made from hard and difficult-to-process raw materials. Current injection molded plastic products widely use and economical.
How to injection molding plastic products?
Firstly, the raw plastic granules will heat to plasticize into molten plastic. This plastic line will inject into the mold cavity thanks to high pressure through the heating cylinder.
Secondly, when the plastic fills the mold cavity, it will cool to solidify in the mold. The micro injection molding machine plastic product form and push out of the mold by the push pin design.
Conduct cutting, editing, quality checks to produce finished products
While injection molding can combine two different materials on the same injection process, through two separate types of molds. This is a two-time injection process, creating cohesion and softness for plastic products or producing a variety of color product lines.
However, plastic molds design with different cavities to combine mass production of the same parts and components in large quantities.
Materials for making molds are usually steel or aluminum.
For the use of aluminum as a mold in micro injection molding machine, it will have the disadvantage of poor mechanical properties, easy to deform and damage under the action of pressing force, clamping force, and easier to wear.
Therefore, aluminum die castings are not really suitable when mass production require or parts have narrow dimensional tolerances. Steel molds will have much more strength and stability than aluminum molds, but the cost is higher.
Basic principles when choosing plastic injection mold materials
The whole injection molding process requires high care in design. The design engineer must calculate the most accurate parameters including the shape and features of the product, the plastic material and the characteristics of the micro injection molding machine.
For a plastic injection molding process to take place correctly, a lot of careful evaluation from many aspects requires.
Advantages of plastic injection molding
Plastic injection molding is capable of creating high-quality plastic products and parts. This technology also minimizes the time and the injection molding cycle is quick.
Most importantly, the entire process can completely automate, through a material feeding system, an injection molding machine and a robotic swing arm for product picking.
Plastic injection molding technology is capable of micro injection molding machine of various sizes, from small details such as plastic parts of phones and electronics to large details such as car interiors…
Defects of plastic injection molding
The operation process requires a skilled and experienced team to reduce the adjustment time. There are requirements for accuracy in control manipulation and adjustment of operating indicators.
Application of plastic injection molding products
In reality today, you can come across all plastic injection molded products in life and production:
- Household product lines such as disposable plastic knives and forks, food containers, plastic bottles.
- Accessories and installation materials: water pipes, valve equipment, plastic sheets with waterproof and insulating properties
- Products to install motorcycles, cars
- All kinds of electronic details, industrial machinery
- Telecommunications equipment, production of headphones, speakers
On the market, there are the following types of micro injection molding machine: Single screw machines (1 screw) also divide into two types – Extruders without steam-extrusion system – Extruders with steam-retraction systems.
Twin screw extruders (2 screws) also divide into: –
- Parallel twin screw type –
- Taper double screw type –
Twin screw type rotates in the same direction while double screw rotates in the opposite direction.
Classification according to very different uses:
Moreover, extruders for processing in rubber, extruders for thin film forming, extruders for granulation, mixers, etc. processing performance guarantee, improper use is not technically and economically guaranteed.
In conclusion, above are some basic defects that will encounter in the micro injection molding machine process. If you liked this share, or have any feedback, let us know by leaving a comment below this article.
- Topstar helps Chinese companies to build factories overseas 2022/01/31
- The inauguration ceremony of Small and Micro Enterprises Working Committee of Dongguan Federation of Industry and Commerce was successfully held in Topstar￼ 2022/01/31
- Topstar helps Yiheda to build an injection molding factory and achieve intensive production 2022/01/31
- Dongguan Equipment Manufacturing Supply Chain Cooperation Matchmaking Meeting Successfully Held￼ 2022/01/31
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- drying system
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Introducing Injection Robot
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- plastic injection robot
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotics in injection molding
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Setup of injection machine
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- x carve CNC