An Ultimate Guide to Mini Injection Molding Machine
2022/02/26 By LZ
Firstly, mini injection molding machine are common for the manufacture of small plastic parts: cases, electrical components, parts of computer and household appliances.
In addition, miniature machines are common in the mass production of plastic disposable tableware, lids, small household items, children’s toys, in particular, designers, and much more.
Small injection molding machines from China are perfect for small production facilities, as they take up little space. In addition, the equipment characterize by low power consumption, ease of operation, and a small percentage of finished product defects.
Chinese injection molding machines are common in the pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. That is common in areas where large-scale production of small plastic products is necessary.
Why buy a mini injection molding machine?
- Ability to produce a wide range of products. It is enough just to replace the matrix, and you can cast other products.
- Maximum automation of the workflow. The operator only needs to install embedded parts if necessary and remove finished products from the molds.
- Favorable prices. Plastic injection molding machines made in China are brought to the market at the lowest cost, so you can set up a highly profitable production.
- Simple operation. For operation, one operator with minimal training is enough. All operating parameters are set on the PLC touch screen with a user-friendly, intuitive interface.
- The machines are also easy to maintain and do not require high maintenance and repair costs.
Plastic recycling occupies a huge niche in the industry of almost all develop countries. Today, not only large enterprises of the state scale, but also many private small companies are engaged in the manufacture of polymer products.
There is a growing demand of mini injection molding machine for small size equipment that can place in a small area. Therefore, the production of small size extrusion plants and injection molding equipment has also expanded.
Production of injection molding machines
Companies engage in the production of high-volume products often suffer losses due to lower revenues. At the same time, manufacturers of small-scale products that operate on small-size equipment remain afloat and even have high profits. More than 50% of small firms that use mini-equipment have the potential to grow into large enterprises with growth prospects.
How to buy mini injection molding machine?
Many amateurs love in the form of plastic processing on mini-equipment. They were not only able to master the basics of this field of activity, but also learn how to make good money on it.
When searching for common injection molding machines on the websites. You can find many offers of injection molding machines with a clamping force of up to 600 tons. Products with a mass of several grams produce on such machines.
Mini injection molding machines and extruders
It is difficult to find small size mini injection molding machine from the mini category. Not many companies engage in their production, because demand for them is not yet very high. Compare to standard types of injection molding machines, the market for this segment of equipment is invisible.
It should be disassembled what constitutes a mini-equipment of injection molding machines.
These units have a power of not more than 5 kW. Their power consumption is a maximum of 2 kW, the power from a 220 V network. The weight of the mini-injection steamer is not more than 200 kg.
In addition, injection in volume is about 15 cm 3. Up to 1000 copies of plastic products can produce on a mini-unit in one shift. Such installations are common for micro casting.
What is the cost of mini injection molding machine?
The cost of maintaining mini injection molding machine is much lower than for huge mass produce machines. To work with a mini-injection molding machine, it will be sufficient to have a locksmith’s table and an average room up to 15 m2, the footage of which will even include a warehouse. Huge injection molding machines require 8 times more space.
At the same time, the supply of electrical power is not taken into account here. The molds of standard injection molding machines are 70% more complex and cost much more than the molding tools of small machines.
For mini-assemblies, equipment with the number of nests from 1 to 4 is common, and for conventional injection molding machines, a large number of nests require, 4-20 times more.
The speed of mini injection molding machine
The transition from color to color on a mini injection molding machine is easier and faster than on a large one. Molds for mini injection molding machines need one person with a technical background to maintain molds. The large machines require several specialists in individual tools and not everyone can afford to maintain such personnel.
One of the most important features of mini injection molding machine is the simplify design of the molds. It means that they do not require much time and money to manufacture.
Furthermore, smaller equipment is cheaper to maintain and repair, and at the same time can process all molded materials. This is a good advantage compare to the same 3D printers, where only special grades of polymers can be common. The cost of materials for casting is 1.5-2 times lower than for the manufacture of prototypes.
The need of high quality printer
Many, of course, can say that a 3D printer is cheaper than a mini injection molding machine. As well as, in order to produce products with the same precision as injection molding, you need a very high quality 3D printer that will cost the same as a mini injection molding machine and require more waste and time to maintain.
It also, speaking of 3D printer prices, it is worth noting that there are a number of mini injection molding machines currently on sale that are much cheaper.
Separately, we can say about the level of automation of mini-injection molding machines. Despite the miniature size, it is still industrial equipment, and after the initial setup, the products manufacture and unload automatically.
All other types of small-scale mini injection molding machine production involve manual unloading, and 3D printers. It allows only piece production, and prototyping productivity is an order of magnitude lower than that of casting.
Summary about mini injection molding machine article
On the other hand, unlike 3D printers, mini injection molding machines require $200 or more molds for each type of product. But, again, for 3D printing, you need to write a program. Therefore, this technology has become popular in the circles of computer specialists.
As well as, who develop one-time exclusive products and more engage in self-realization than production tasks.
- Guangdong machinery and mould association member companies visit Topstar 2022/02/26
- On the first stop of the Alibaba study tour, Zhejiang entrepreneurs visit Topstar 2022/02/26
- Topstar won the “2022 Dongguan City, non-public industrial enterprises (group) contribution award” 2022/02/26
- Topstar (Vietnam) Technology Co.,Ltd Opening Ceremony 2022/02/26
- Air Chillers
- Automation changed engineering
- automation of injection molding robots
- Bench Injection Molding Machine
- Cabinet dryer manufacturers
- Cabinet dryers
- CNC Drilling Machine
- CNC Drilling Machines
- cnc engraving machine manufacturer
- cnc laser cutting machine manufacturer
- CNC Machine for Sale
- CNC Machine Manufacturing
- CNC Machine Tool
- CNC machine tool product
- CNC Machining Center
- CNC wood carving machine
- Cooling system
- Cross-Walking Single Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Single-Axis Servo Cylinder Robot
- Cross-Walking Three-Axis/Five-Axis Servo Driven Robot
- cross-walking three-axis/five-axis servo-driven robot
- Dehumidifier Dryer
- Desktop Injection Molding Machine
- Desktop injection molding machines
- Desktop Molding Machine
- Desktop Plastic Injection Molding Machine
- direct clamp injection molding machine
- Direct clamp injection molding machines
- Drilling Centers
- Drying and dehumidification system
- drying and dehumidifying equipment
- Drying and Dehumidifying System
- drying system
- effective and efficient. Cabinet dryers are also used in other industries where large quantities of material need to be dried
- Feeding And Conveying System
- Five Axis Machine Center
- GMU-600 5-Axis Machining Center
- Granulating & Recycling System
- Honeycomb rotor dehumidifier
- Horizontal Injection Molding Machines
- Horizontal Injection Moulding Machine
- Horizontal Mixer manufacturer
- How The CNC Machine Works
- Industrial robot
- industrial robot parts
- industrial robot supplier
- Industrial robots
- Injection Manipulator
- Injection molding
- Injection molding automation
- Injection Molding Automation Solution
- Injection molding machine
- Injection Molding Machine Factory
- Injection Molding Machine Manufacture
- injection molding machine with a robot
- Injection molding machines
- injection molding plant
- Injection molding robot automation
- Injection Moulding Robots
- Injection Robot
- Injection robot arm
- Introducing Injection Robot
- It is the best choice for drying large quantities of material at once. Cabinetmakers use these machines because they are fast
- large injection molding machine
- Learn what industrial automation and robotics is
- make sure to add some! Improvements (2) Keyphrase in introduction: Your keyphrase or its synonyms appear in the first paragraph of the copy
- micro injection molding machine
- Mini CNC machine manufacturers.
- Mold Temperature Control System
- molding material Dehumidifying System
- New electric injection molding machine
- nitrogen dryer manufacturer
- nitrogen dryer system manufacturer
- Oil type mold temperature controller
- Outbound links: No outbound links appear in this page. Add some! Images: No images appear on this page. Add some! Internal links: No internal links appear in this page
- plastic injection molding
- Plastic injection molding machine
- Plastic Injection Molding Machines
- plastic injection robot
- robot injection molding machine
- robot manufacturing companies
- Robotic arm for injection molding machine
- robotic injection molding machines
- robotics in injection molding
- Service-oriented manufacturing
- Servo Cylinder Robot
- Servo Driven Robots
- servo injection robots
- Servo-Driven Robot
- Setup of injection machine
- Silicone Injection Molding Machine
- Stainless Hopper Dryer
- swing arm robot
- toggle clamp injection molding machine
- Topstar injection molding intelligent
- Topstar Scara Robots
- Useful Injection molding machine
- Vertical machining centers
- x carve CNC